For A Student Textbook add (+15) You may also purchase the Ebook at www.ebooks.heart.org
You can also buy your AHA Provider Manual onsite
Schedule your class below
Receive AHA card day of class
The Heartsaver® First Aid course provides first responders with training in basic first-aid procedures — including the first-aid skills recommended by OSHA — in a format that can be delivered in a single day. The course covers:
- First Aid Basics
- Medical Emergencies
- Injury Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
The Heartsaver® First Aid course is intended for all individuals who have a duty to respond to a first aid emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements, including:
- security and airline personnel
- camp counselors
- police and firefighters
- teachers and day-care workers
- aerobics teachers/physical-fitness trainers
- other individuals who want or need first-aid training
The instructor-led course is approximately 2 to 3 hours, with skills testing by an American Heart Association instructor during the course.
Cancellations and Refunds: Refunds will be given if notification is received at least three (3) business days prior to the originally purchased class. If you do not show up or are late for a class you have 2 months to re-take another course at no extra cost. Please give us notice if you plan on re-scheduling so that we can reserve you a seat. Thank you.
It is very slightly soluble in chloroform. Other medicaments are used to treat itching caused by allergic reactions. How you can discover correct information about Viagra for sale online? Viagra is a remedy prescribed to treat varied disorders. Generally, both men and women are affected by sexual health problems. Albeit sex is not vital for good soundness, it’s undoubtedly good for anyone. What can reason erectile dysfunction? The causes may be various. Mercifully there are other remedies that lower blood stress without side effects.
Why STAR CPR?
- We strive to provide a relaxed & stress free learning environment
- Retake our ACLS course as many times as you like for up to one year (from original class date) FREE.
- We present certification cards to participants in class immediately upon successful course completion
- Experienced, friendly, and supportive instructors.
- Family owned and operated
- Trusted & 100% American Heart Association Certified!
STAR CPR Classroom Locations
Very Nice Class
Very nice class. Covered all basics, with not too much information. This allowed for good repetition and therefore good retention of information. Very nice and knowledgable instructor (Jessica). Thanks!