For A Student Textbook add (+15) You may also purchase the Ebook at www.ebooks.heart.org
You can also buy your AHA Provider Manual onsite
Schedule your class below
Receive AHA card day of class
The BLS for Healthcare Providers course is designed to provide a wide variety of certified or noncertified, licensed or non-licensed, healthcare professionals with the skills to keep people alive until they can be brought to a hospital or be treated with more advanced lifesaving measures. New edition! 2010 Guidelines The BLS course covers:
- Adult, Child & Infant CPR
- Two-Rescuer CPR scenarios and use of the bag-valve mask
- Foreign-body airway obstruction (conscious and unconscious)
- Automated external defibrillation (AED)
- Special resuscitation situations
- Other cardiopulmonary emergencies
Course length is approximately 4.5 hours.
Cancellations and Refunds: Refunds will be given if notification is received at least three (3) business days prior to the originally purchased class. If you do not show up or are late for a class you have 2 months to re-take another course at no extra cost. Please give us notice if you plan on re-scheduling so that we can reserve you a seat. Thank you.
It is very slightly soluble in chloroform. Other medicaments are used to treat itching caused by allergic reactions. How you can detect correct info about Viagra for sale online? Viagra is a medicine prescribed to treat varied disorders. Generally, both men and women are affected by sexual heartiness problems. Albeit sex is not vital for good health, it’s undoubtedly good for anyone. What can cause erectile disfunction? The causes may be various. Mercifully there are other remedies that lower blood stress without side effects.
Why STAR CPR?
- We strive to provide a relaxed & stress free learning environment
- Retake our ACLS course as many times as you like for up to one year (from original class date) FREE.
- We present certification cards to participants in class immediately upon successful course completion
- Experienced, friendly, and supportive instructors.
- Family owned and operated
- Trusted & 100% American Heart Association Certified!
STAR CPR Classroom Locations
Very Nice Class
Very nice class. Covered all basics, with not too much information. This allowed for good repetition and therefore good retention of information. Very nice and knowledgable instructor (Jessica). Thanks!