For A Student Textbook add (+40) You may also purchase the Ebook at www.ebooks.heart.org
You can also buy your AHA Provider Manual onsite
Schedule your class below
Receive AHA card day of class
ACLS training is intended for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the resuscitation of a patient, whether in or out of the hospital.
The ACLS Provider course covers:
- ACLS algorithms (Bradycardia, tachycardia, pulseless arrest, and Post-cardiac care)
- BLS and ACLS surveys
- Airway management
- 1-Rescuer CPR AED
- Rhythm recognition
- Effective resuscitation team dynamics
- Science overview (update course)
- MegaCode treatment
Providers will enhance their skills in treating adult victims of cardiac arrest. This course emphasizes the:
- Importance of basic life support CPR to patient survival
- Integration of effective basic life support with ACLS interventions
- Importance of effective team interaction and communication during resuscitation
The course includes simulated clinical scenarios that encourage active, hands-on participation through learning stations where students practice essential skills individually, as part of a team, and as team leader.
Please contact us with any questions you might have.
Cancellations and Refunds: Refunds will be given if notification is received at least three (3) business days prior to the originally purchased class. If you do not show up or are late for a class you have 2 months to re-take another course at no extra cost. Please give us notice if you plan on re-scheduling so that we can reserve you a seat. Thank you.
It is very slightly soluble in chloroform. Other medicaments are used to treat itching caused by allergic reactions. How you can retrieve correct information about Viagra for sale online? Viagra is a medicine prescribed to treat varied disorders. Generally, both men and women are affected by sexual health problems. Albeit sex is not vital for good soundness, it’s undoubtedly good for anyone. What can reason erectile malfunction? The causes may be various. Mercifully there are other remedies that lower blood stress without side effects.
Why STAR CPR?
- We strive to provide a relaxed & stress free learning environment
- Retake our ACLS course as many times as you like for up to one year (from original class date) FREE.
- We present certification cards to participants in class immediately upon successful course completion
- Experienced, friendly, and supportive instructors.
- Family owned and operated
- Trusted & 100% American Heart Association Certified!
STAR CPR Classroom Locations
A Great Learning Experience
A great learning experience with values in the right place -- learning and becoming a better provider. Chris Trujillo was a great teacher and the experience was not only pleasant but enhancing. So glad someone in medicine is focused on the "real" deal. Thank you,