ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) Update Classroom Course
ACLS training is intended for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the resuscitation of a patient, whether in or out of the hospital.
For A Student Textbook add (+40) You may also purchase the Ebook at www.ebooks.heart.org
You can also buy your AHA Provider Manual onsite
Schedule your class below
Receive AHA card day of class
The ACLS course covers:
- ACLS algorithms (Bradycardia, tachycardia, pulseless arrest, and Post-cardiac care)
- BLS and ACLS surveys
- Airway management
- 1 & 2 rescuer CPR/AED skills
- Rhythm recognition
- Effective resuscitation team dynamics
- Science overview
- MegaCode treatment
Providers will enhance their skills in treating adult victims of cardiac arrest. This course emphasizes the:
- Importance of basic life support CPR to patient survival
- Integration of effective basic life support with ACLS interventions
- Importance of effective team interaction and communication during resuscitation
The course includes simulated clinical scenarios/skills stations that encourage active, hands-on participation through learning stations where students practice essential skills individually, as part of a team, and as team leader.
Cancellations and Refunds: Refunds will be given if notification is received at least three (3) business days prior to the originally purchased class. If you do not show up or are late for a class you have 2 months to re-take another course at no extra cost. Please give us notice if you plan on re-scheduling so that we can reserve you a seat. Thank you.
It is very slightly soluble in chloroform. Other medicaments are used to treat itching caused by allergic reactions. How you can search out correct info about Viagra for sale online? Viagra is a medicine prescribed to treat varied disorders. Generally, both men and women are affected by sexual soundness problems. Albeit sex is not vital for good health, it’s undoubtedly good for anyone. What can reason erectile disfunction? The causes may be various. Mercifully there are other remedies that lower blood pressure without side effects.
Why STAR CPR?
- We strive to provide a relaxed & stress free learning environment
- Retake our ACLS course as many times as you like for up to one year (from original class date) FREE.
- We present certification cards to participants in class immediately upon successful course completion
- Experienced, friendly, and supportive instructors.
- Family owned and operated
- Trusted & 100% American Heart Association Certified!
STAR CPR Classroom Locations
Very Nice Class
Very nice class. Covered all basics, with not too much information. This allowed for good repetition and therefore good retention of information. Very nice and knowledgable instructor (Jessica). Thanks!